
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The story of Ashleigh and Faith. Our identical twins that arrived premature due to a condition called Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome. This is hopefully a long story of progress and happiness as they progress from NICU to a happy home with their loving family.
4 comments:
Sending prayers your way during this time of grieving and healing.
Todd, it was good to see you, and Michelle, a pleasure to meet you. I hope that someday we will get a chance to see each other again under happier circumstances.
Todd and Michelle,
I'm so sorry I wasn't able to come to Faith's memorial service but all of you have been in my thoughts and prayers since the news of your angels arrival in heaven. I cannot imagine the sorrow that you all must be feeling. My heart just breaks for you. Faith fought such a hard fight and she touched so many lives in her brief stay here on earth. Take comfort in knowing that someday you will be with her and there will be no more "Good-byes", no more tears, no more sorrow. I love you.
God Bless you,
Dawn
I am sorry for your loss.
God please Wrap your arms around this loving family and grant them you love and peace.
Gods Blessing to you and your Family.
May God bless you and your family during you time of sorrow. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
God Bless you,
Kristen, Matt, Makenna & Kourtnie
Post a Comment