Visitation and service will be held at
Casterline Funeral Home in Downtown Northville
122 Dunlap Street
Northville, Mi 48167
248-349-0611
Visitation
Thursday February 12th
5pm - 8 pm
Service
Friday February 13th
10 am
Maps and directions can be found at the Casterline website: www.casterlinefuneralhome.com
In lieu of flowers we request donations be made to any childrens charity in Faith's name or to the TTTS foundation. The link to the TTTS foundation is http://www.tttsfoundation.org
Thank again to everyone.
Love Todd and Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Todd & family-
I heard about your sweet little girl today. I am so, so sorry for your loss.
I can't imagine how you must be feeling now, but I wanted to let you know I am praying for you and your beautiful wife and children.
Again, I am so terribly sorry for your loss.
Your old TRW friend-
Julie (Marr) Kirby
Michelle and Todd,
I'm so, so sorry to hear about Faith. I only learned today of her passing and my heart just cries for all of you. I pray that you feel the power of your family and the understanding of her place here on earth. Todd's words about Faith's role as our teacher and guide are so powerful to me. Thank you for sharing her with us through this blog and know that when you're ready for any support, we are all still here.
My heart just breaks for your loss of baby Faith. I am so sorry. I can only imagine your pain. I am praying for you and your children.
Sincerely,
Melanie
Post a Comment